Like & share

Saturday, August 19, 2017

How to lock or unlock bio metric of aadhar card to secure your Aadhar card information?


Yester day I went to a store for KYC of  my mobile phone. when I put my finger on the finger print detection machine after aadhar card input. It shows finger print does not match. I was worried that what happened to my finger or my finger print of aadhar card . I return back to my home. after some time I open the mAadhar app from my mobile it showed me " BIOMETRIC is lock". Then I understood that I the reason behind the problem. Then I thought that I am not the only one who faced the problem. Everyday so many people face the same thing. So how you will do when you face problem like that?

To Unlock the biometric of Aadhar card go the https://www.uidai.gov.in . There you get a option Lock/Unlock Biometrics . Click on the link .
It will open a new page . In the new page put your aadhar number and image code in the box.
Click on the get OTP.
The OTP will received on the aadhar register mobile number. ie the number register in the aadhar card.
Put the OTP in the box and click on login.
Now you can see your bio-metric status.

For more detail watch the video Click Here


loading...


What are the advantage of the Locking the Aadhar card information
1. No one can access your information without your intimation.
2. No can approve anything instantly by force using your aadhar card as your biometric is lock the aadhar authentication process will not work.
3. No one can hack your personal aadhar information.
4. Secure your all information cause all financial and non financial information are now linked with Aadhar card . So it is best practice to secure aadhar information .

No comments:

Post a Comment

WBCHSE all subject's subject code

WBCHSE all subject subject code Set I Physics (PHYS) or Nutrition (NUTN) Chemistry (CHEM)or Geograph y (GEGR) Economics (ECON) or...